We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office!
Your initial appointment with our Midlothian Orthodontist will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we reserve time during the exam for diagnostic records. The records include 2 x-rays and 10 photographs and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. Your initial consultation and records are complimentary.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Your photo ID, which can include a driver’s license.
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past 6 months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs. Your insurance will not be billed for your complimentary consultation
- Please fill out the following forms before your initial consultation: Past Health History, HIPPA, Informed Consent, Photo Consent Forms